AIS supplies complete solutions for Automatic Labelling, Machine Vision, Barcode Scanning, Barcode Verification, Label Printing and Ink-jet Coding. to a number of industries including life sciences, food and beverage, manufacturing and logistics, throughout the island of Ireland.
Established in 1998, we are an Irish owned company with divisions in Spain and the Netherlands.
Working at AIS offers ambitious candidates a challenging career with unlimited opportunities for further growth.
Why work with AIS?
There are a number of benefits to working with AIS, here are just a few you will enjoy:
Current Job Openings
Due to continued growth and demand for our systems and expertise, we are regularly recruiting talented individuals. If there are no job opportunities listed below, please check again soon. Alternatively you can follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with current job openings.
Senior Project Engineer - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to join the team!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-Installation set-up and testing of equipment.
- Equipment installation, commissioning and servicing.
- Customer technical support
- Customer visits with Sales Engineers.
- NCEA Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering.Experience an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- In house training provided.
- Knowledge of Label Printing / Application / Scanning / Vision System an advantage.
- The role will require frequent travel to customer sites around the country. Occasional international travel.
- Full driver's licence required.
Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided.
Interested candidates should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in complete confidence.
Field Sales Engineer - Munster & Connacht
We are looking for a Field Sales Engineer to cover Munster and Connacht.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling our product ranges to a variety of different sectors, including manufacturing, life sciences and food and beverage in the Munster and Connacht regions.
You will mainly be selling to Engineers in a role that will focus on servicing our many existing clients, coupled with new business development and proactive work.
- To fill the position as a Field Sales Engineer we are looking for someone with extensive field sales experience, ideally in a similar industry.
- We are looking for individuals with excellent communication and organisational skills who are driven, ambitious, self- motivated and team players.
- A full driving licence and fluent written and spoken English is essential.
Benefits of this role:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Company Pension
Applicants should have full working status for Ireland. Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence.