AIS supplies complete solutions for Automatic Labelling, Machine Vision, Barcode Scanning, Barcode Verification, Label Printing and Ink-jet Coding. to a number of industries including life sciences, food and beverage, manufacturing and logistics, throughout the island of Ireland.
Established in 1998, we are an Irish owned company with divisions in Spain and the Netherlands.
Working at AIS offers ambitious candidates a challenging career with unlimited opportunities for further growth.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
At AIS we have been working hard to implement some CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives to include:
• Sustainability Forum – This group of team members regularly meet to discuss ideas on how we as a business, and on a personal level, can be more environmentally friendly. We have introduced initiatives to reduce plastic consumption in the office and encourage recycling and composting.
• Culture Clubs – In order to facilitate the wide group of interests among our team members and provide an opportunity to try new things we introduced the AIS Food Club, Travel Club, Movie Club and Book Club.
• Health, Wellness & Wellbeing – We regularly run challenges e.g. step challenge/distance challenge to encourage team members to keep active. We also take part in local sporting activities e.g. Quest Challenge. We also run regular in-house wellbeing webinars/seminars from third party experts. See “Why Work with us?” section below where we outline the full remit of employee benefits in this area.
• Charity Work/Volunteering – We like to dedicate any fitness challenges we do to certain charities. We also organise team litter picks/beach cleaning and other volunteering activities.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We are lucky to have a diverse and multi-cultural team here at AIS and we ensure that everyone is treated equally, fairly and with the utmost respect. Our low employee turnover rate and longstanding employees are testament to this.
• Talent development: Every year we sit down with each employee to come up with a training plan. We foster a culture of continuous learning and provide ample opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring.
If you wish to join a great team in a progressive company – check out the vacancies below and apply today!
Why work with AIS?
There are a number of benefits to working with AIS, here are just a few you will enjoy:
Current Job Openings
Due to continued growth and demand for our systems and expertise, we are regularly recruiting talented individuals. If there are no job opportunities listed below, please check again soon. Alternatively you can follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with current job openings or candidates interested in working with us can send their CV to email@example.com.