Datalogic recently announced the release of the Heron™ HD3430 2D area imager with unmatched elegance and advanced technology for the modern point-of-sale.
The Heron HD3430 2D imager provides a stunning black ‘carbon-fiber’ look or a white ‘silver’ color option, emphasizing the curving lines of the Heron’s enclosure. The imager also offers opportunities to incorporate a company brand identity by allowing customers to compose the perfect blend: combining a company logo with the top cover color with customised visual and audio feedback in order to reinforce the value of the customer’s brand.
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked, composite codes and Image capture
- Multiple changing color LEDs on sides and top
- Top of the market illumination and aiming system
- Polyphonic speaker for a wide variety of choices regarding audio feedback
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Automatic switching between handheld and hands-free operations
- Non-food specialty stores such as Fashion Clothes, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Perfume, etc.
- Duty-free and Airport stores
- Commercial Services: Banks, Insurance Companies and Utilities
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager completes the Heron family offering by adding 2D reading capability to the existing Heron readers and providing customers with an unmatched choice regarding price and bar code reading needs.
If you would like to find out more about this scanner or our range of Datalogic barcode scanners, please do not hesitate to contact us.