We are pleased to announce the addition of a brand new product line to the AIS Ltd portfolio: Continuous Inkjet Printers (CIJ) from leading German manufacturer
We are delighted to be Leibinger's only partner in Ireland. The industrial CIJ printers compliment our existing product range and further enhances the offering to our customers in the manufacturing sector.
CIJ printers are used in industrial fields to label, mark and code products. Typical applications include coding cables, printing expiration and best-before dates on packages, and marking lot numbers on extrusion and automotive parts. Small character inkjet printers make it possible to imprint products on the production line without having to touch them. The ink is electrostatically charged, and then transferred to the product through the air by means of a deflection electrode.
What makes Leibinger CIJ printer's the best on the market?
The unique automated Sealtronic nozzle seal used in all Leibinger CIJ printers guarantees the greatest possible level of efficiency for production processes. This always prevents the ink in the printhead from drying out. Together with Clean Instant Start and Stop Technology, it also ensures that the inkjet printers start up on the production line every time without needing maintenance. The Sealtronic nozzle and integrated Solvent Saving Mode keep solvent consumption to a minimum to reduce operating costs.
We have a wide range of CIJ printers available to suit all production processes including:
- JET3up for quick reliable product marking.
- JET3up PI Pigment Printer for marking dark cables and plastics with high contrast.
- JET3up MI Micro Printing for small and precise coding in the tiniest space.
- JET3up Pro Industrial printer with an IP 65 protection class.
- JET2Neo marking system for all standard applications.
- JET2NeoS fast CIJ printing for all standard applications.
- JET2NeoD for dusty production environments.
- JET2NeoEP for fast, flexible and reliable egg coding.
|Continuous Inkjet Printers from Leibinger.
To set up a demonstration or to speak to one of our Sales Engineers please do not hesitate to contact us