Datalogic has announced the release of the Matrix 120, the smallest ultra-compact industrial 2D imager available in the market.
Designed for ease of use and long life, the new Matrix 120 is built to last with industrial grade components. The new Matrix 120 is available in multiple models allowing it to cover an extensive range of applications in OEM and manufacturing environments.
Datalogic debuted the new Matrix 120 at SPS IPC DRIVES, the main exhibition for industrial automation in Europe held in Nuremburg, Germany November 22nd -24th.
Key features and benefits of the Matrix 120 compact industrial 2D imager include:
- Ultra-Compact form factor, the smallest Ethernet model on the market, to allow an easy integration in every application
- Only imager on the market with an External Smart User Selectable Focus for an easy setup
- Complete product range for applications in Manufacturing and OEM: WVGA for standard application, 1,2 MP for high resolution code, Wide angle version for proximity reading, 1D code model for best price/performance ratio and Polarized model for orthogonal mounting on reflective surfaces
- IP 65 protection and ESD safe
- Multiple connectivity options and embedded Ethernet version
Typical applications for the Matrix 120 include:
- Electronics manufacturing
- Packaging, Food & Beverage
- Label Print & Apply
- Clinical Lab automation
- Kiosks and ticketing machine.
We at AIS Ltd are excited about this new addition to our product portfolio from Datalogic. If you would like to speak to one of our Engineers about this new technology, please do not hesitate to contact us.